Pages

Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Blood(y) Wednesday!!!

Crikey....'tis a bit nippy out this morning despite the sun. I think I had best go and find a jumper as I am not putting the heating on just yet. Andy is outside again but keeps coming in and going out....leaving the door open. He is laying slabs for the rabbit hutch to stand on and making a little path for Ruby to be able to get to it without walking in mud.

We've already been out as I had to be at the doctors for half eight for my blood test. Luckily it was my favourite nurse so I didn't feel it and I have come out with barely a mark.....she knows my arm so well....lol.

So what will I be up to today I wonder.
A little bit of laundry to finish but it won't be going on the line as it is too near to where Andy is working and there is a danger that it will come in filthier than it was before it was washed.
The house is pretty tidy so just a dance round with the hoover.
Doodle will be coming for tea later. I think I'll do meatballs with mash and veg....she'll like that.
That leaves me a little bit of time for sewing my top which did actually get cut out and pinned yesterday. If I get it sewn together at the seams and shoulders I'll be happy and then it will get finished tomorrow.
Just waiting for Andy to get back from B&Q so that we can have a coffee together and then I shall go and get on.

Hope it's a bit warmer where you are.
Sheila-x- 

13 comments:

  1. Bit grey here today, but still jobs to be done outside. Your birthday sounded amazing and your gift from your little Ruby brought a tear to my eye, how special and amazing was that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky was greyish here Cheryl but we did have some sunshine albeit very weak with not much heat in it.
      My birthday weekend was just lovely...I had given warning that I wanted no surprise party (hate them) or anything like a balloon or helicopter ride....just a simple family gathering at home and that is what it was....blissful.
      Ruby is now sick of getting kissed and hugged for her lovely gift...lol-x-

      Delete
  2. It is hot enough here for me to be outside in a tee shirt, I am a chilly person and don't get my arms out too often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps we'll get a warmer day later in the week Pam. I want to get outside and paint the shed now it has been sorted out but I don't want to be bundled up in layers else I can't work properly-x-

      Delete
  3. It's bl***y perishing here! Heating had to go on again so goodness knows what the bill will be.catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heating went on about 3pm here Catriona it were bl**dy perishing here too-x-

      Delete
  4. It has gone chilly I have dug out a jumper, and will shut myself in the warm greenhouse later doing a bit of pricking out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very envious of you spending an afternoon in a warm greenhouse Marlene. Can't think of anywhere nicer to be. I especially love the smell in a greenhouse-x-

      Delete
  5. It's nice here...at least for now. Rain is coming. I think I just got a walk in before it came. The skies are looking a little darker. Hope Andy gets the garden work done so you can get some washing out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave up waiting to put the washing out....he was out there nearly all day faffing about...lol-x-

      Delete
  6. Wearing shirts and a tee shirt here in the Midwest USA sunny with a high of 82F - laundry on the line. Hubby has planted our 2 tomatoes plants which will yield more than enough for us. Think we are done with the heater but won't be long and we will need to turn on central air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be 82F when I get in bed with my hot water bottle shortly Sandy....or at least I hope it will as I haven't got warm all day except for one tropical moment which had rather more to do with age than weather....lol-x-

      Delete
  7. Glad the blood test was painless. I can't honestly remember what the weather was like yesterday which is a bit worrying really! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-