Pages

Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

Cut, Cut, Cut!!!

Well I have been putting my new Cricut Expression through it's paces over the last couple of days. I am mightily chuffed with it I must say. Not that I haven't used one before as I had a half share in one with Deb when I was at Monks Den but I am really getting to grips with it now.
Doodle Bird and I made some giant snowmen today and we had a whale of a time.
Can't wait for the weekend to get some of this cut stuff assembled and made into cards.
The housey list for next week has grown somewhat as there were one or two jobs that need doing which I forgot all about. Luckily DD is off with me so we should soon get them done.
Trying to get in the mood for Christmas with some festive books we picked up at Tesco over the last couple of weeks. They are not working yet.....lol!!! I think a lot of my total disinterest in the whole thing is due to the fact that DD, DS and some of DDIL's family will be working over Christmas so we don't have a family gathering to look forward to on the day itself. We are getting together the week before but it won't be the same as Mr Manic will be at work then.
My December highlight will be a visit to Shugborough Hall with DDIL to take Ruby to see Santa. I can't wait.
Ooooh look at the time. I had best go and get some sleep. Doodle Bird won't be here until later on today but having the morning free will mean I can get some crafting done before she comes.
Tara for now....and thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-