Pages

Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas No 13!!!

Another Cricut card. This time using the Theresa Collins December 25th cartridge.
Holly berries are Papermania and I used a fern punch for the foliage.

Gawd I am aching today. Yesterday I got the ceiling done. Our lounge isn't huge but it felt like acres. Once that was done I went straight into laying the new flooring in the kitchen which Mr Manic went and picked up while I was painting. The cooker and washing machine had to be taken out while I laid the floor so they couldn't go back without a good scrub round the sides and back. A quick tea from the chip shop and then I had to clean up the kitchen. I think I finally managed to sit down at about 9pm. I did have helpers during the day but it's funny how quickly they disappear when the word cleaning is mentioned.....lol!!!
Today I am taking it easy and doing some crafting. There are other jobs want doing but if I start chucking myself about for a second full day I just know I will struggle to walk tomorrow.
DD has been called in to work tonight and then when she gets up tomorrow we are going to tackle the pit that is called the spare bedroom, get it all organised and then I can get a bed to put in it for Miss Doodle and then she can also play up there which will hopefully keep my lounge, kitchen and back room a bit tidier when she is here.
Right......I will love you and leave you.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-