Pages

Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas No 19!!!

This card is one of the special orders I had in.
I've used the Tim Holtz Caged Bird die, a Marianne Pine Branch die and a McGill foliage punch.
Sentiment is Woodware and the paper is Kanban.

Well we have sunshine today and I can see quite a bit of blue sky out there. It's still pretty chilly though so I think I'll light the fire when I have done my house jobs and then I can be all snuggly in my workroom later on.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful card!!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheila you're certainly on a roll with your Christmas cards ! I love how you've used the cage, looks gorgeous ! In answer to your question the text stamp on my card today is by Artistic Outpost (love these stamps!). Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-