Pages

Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas No 17!!!

A quick and easy card to use up some leftover bits of black glitter card and the beautiful silver card.
The paper is Pink Petticoat.
Snowflakes are Marianne and an unknown punch.

I have a few more Christmas cards to post but I am now officially done with Christmas for this year. Tonight I need to start a major cardmaking spree to build up stocks of everyday cards ready for when the Christmas cards come out of the shop at the end of next month.

So much for the upstairs playroom....lol!!! We've been up there for all of five minutes this morning and dragged down half the stuff that was up there as Doodle wanted to be downstairs. The kitchen and lounge look like a hurricane has blown through so I still get to have an hour cleaning up after she has gone tonight.
Ah well I suppose it keeps me out of mischief.
I'm off for a well earned cuppa before she wakes up from her nap.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-