Pages

Followers

Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas No15!!!

Another simple card today. I must admit that I am running out of patience with Christmas cards now. Just have a couple more to make.
Anyhoo this one is made using the card feature on Winter Wonderland but I removed the back panel of the card and layered the front onto silver card with a circle die cut from the middle then a bit of a Blue Peter moment with some sticky backed glittery plastic for the background.
I've done quite a few of these in various colours as they were just so quick and easy.......and since taking the pics I did decide to add a greeting.

Well the spare room is now mucked out and extremely tidy. DD and I had just about finished up there when DDIL arrived for a visit with Doodle Bird who fetched all the toys out and made a right old mess. We had to set to and tidy up again after she had gone.
Just need to get some curtains up in there now and switch the radiator back on and it will be all nice and toasty for our play times.
The weather has turned very nasty here.....very windy and thrashing down with rain......so after tea it will be a hot shower and snuggly pj's I think.
Hope you're keeping warm where you are.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-