Pages

Followers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas No 20!!!

For my card today I have used the I Love Cocoa and Be Merry collections from Sweet Shoppe.
The papers, mug and tag are from I Love Cocoa and the candy cane is from  Be Merry.
Snowflakes are Marianne.
The cream on the cocoa has been embellished with Puffy Stuff sprinkled with glitter.
The lady I made it for was thrilled with it.

Miss Doodle is napping so I have just been doing a bit of online crafty shopping. Another Cricut cartridge, a Sizzix die and a couple of Distress Stains and maybe more to come.....depending on how long she sleeps for. She arrived in a bit of a mood this morning so I think she may nap for a while.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-