Pages

Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas No 18!!!

My card for today is made using up more bits so that they don't have to be stored until next year.
The snowflakes have been punched out for about 3 years but they are all used up now.
The papers are offcuts from a My Minds Eye stack and the deer of course is a Tim Holtz one.
The circle I stamped the greeting on is a Paintbox Poppets one and the greeting itself is from a Woodware set.

Miss Doodle has gone for the day and dinner is over and done with as I had to cook early so that DS had meals to take home. There's just me to feed when I feel like it......I don't like Toad In The Hole which is what everyone else has had so I shall have egg on toast or something later.
Ruby isn't here tomorrow so now I have lots of playtime to rack up some cards for the shop.....yay!!!
Bye for now.....and thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-