Pages

Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

We All Scream For Ice Cream!!!

As promised......a pic of Ruby with her monster ice cream sundae.
To use this Daisy Trail kit I have had to download the Craft Artist trial version as it doesn't work in my Scrapbook Artist. As this doesn't have all the features of the full version I have been unable to add shadows etc so when I print this off I will do a few copies and add some dimension by cutting and layering.
It's been a busy weekend here at Manic Towers. Lots of housework and cooking for the Doodle Clan yesterday. Now I have Ruby for three days and then Saturday they are all of to London for a week. I have a huge list of jobs to get through while I am not taking care of her but I am determined to have some 'me time' upstairs during that week as I need to get some cards made for the shop.
We were going out today but it's raining so I think we will have a day in playing games and maybe baking later on.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-