Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Up With The Lark!!!

Well I am certainly up and raring to go this morning.
I decided that while Miss Doodle was away on her holidays that I would give our lounge a lick of paint to cover up all the fingermarks and wall art. At first this was literally just going to be a going over with the same colours already there which are cream with accents of deep red........and then I fell in love with Electric Teal from the Wilko paint range. Oh I am so glad I did but it has caused me a tad more work than anticipated. The pine fire surround is now painted off white and the wall inside it is now hammered silver. It looks fabulous.
Today I have to turn a dark red wall into a cream wall, give the fireplace another coat of paint and repaint the existing cream walls all while supervising DD who has offered to cook Sunday lunch...something she has never done in all her 32 years. It will be interesting......lol!!!
Tomorrow I am off to spend the day with Deb at Monks Den Crafts. She has very kindly asked me to demonstrate for her at the end of this month so I will be going to suss out what stuff she would like me to use. I am so looking forward to it.
Right......to the paint roller I go.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. You always get so much done, I use to be that way before old age started creeping up on me. ha. Now a project seems to take so long for me to finish. Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-