Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Couple More!!!

 Papers-MME. Diecuts-Quickutz and Spellbinders. Stamp-free with Craft Stamper.
Paper-First Edition. Diecuts Sizzix, Quickutz and Marianne.
Leaf punch-Martha Stewart.

A couple more of the cards I made for DDIL's office.
They were delivered to the lady who has organised them today. She was thrilled with all of them and will be ordering again so I am very chuffed about that.

Had a bit of a challenging day with the Doodle Bird yesterday. My word she had a temper on her. Today has been completely different and we have had a lovely day. In fact she was so good I took her up to my craft room to make cards for mummy and daddy. She loves my room and was so excited to spend an hour up there.....I on the other hand was nearly hairless by the time we came down. I had tried to Rubyproof last night but there is always something that slips under the radar.....a craft knife and a pokey tool. Eeeeeh me blood ran cold when I saw her holding them.
There is quite a love for bling and mummy's card ended up with a whole packet of gemstone hearts on it plus a few stars and flowers. I wish had taken a picture of it. Daddy's card was covered in small coloured dome stickers which finished off my stash of those. I just hope I remember where they went and don't drive myself mad looking for them. I think we need to put together a Ruby craft box and keep it downstairs.

Well Mr Manic is watching something disgustingly medical on tv so I am going to settle down and do some printing in here to avoid seeing anything revolting.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, I have just added myself as a follower to your blog. I love these cards you have made, very nice!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-