Pages

Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Back Again!!!

Papers, diecuts and flowers from Happy Days by Papermania
 Papers from First Edition. Flower Tim Holtz diecuts.
I'm gobsmacked to say the least........not only have I done everything I wanted to do today but more besides. It was quite a relaxing day too so that was a bonus......although my feet were killing me by the time I had done.
Still I am back with cards from the selection I have done for DDIL's office. They are all for people graduating from a course and they all have personal messages printed inside.
Ten cards and in those ten there were two Brenda's and three Julie's.

I've started on a project too for the lounge. The mirror I had in there was a huge square brown leather one which I loved but found to be a bit overpowering with the new colour scheme. Needless to say it is no longer brown leather. I'll post a pic as soon as it's finished.
Well I'm going to have an hour or so chilling out now that everyone is at work or in bed.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-