Pages

Followers

Monday 30 July 2012

Fab Day!!!

Had a fab day up at Monks Den Crafts on Saturday where I demo'ed at the open day for Deb.
It was quite a busy day and great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones.
I've been asked to go back and teach a class sometime soon and also I will be demo'ing again in November for the Monks Den ten year anniversary.
It was just the kind of day I needed and it has spurred me on to set up my work area for more stamping. I have missed it so much.
........and yes I spent some money and came home with a bag full of bargains to play with.....bliss!!!
For now though I need to get myself off to bed as the Doodle Bird will be here in the morning and as the Terrible Two's Syndrome is still very much in evidence I shall need all my strenghth to get get through the day.........bless her........lol!!!
Bye for now and thanks for your visit.
Oh....as promised I have updated the last post with instructions for the Vintage Garden card......for the ladies who asked.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, Oooooops, I thought it was next Saturday 4th, even told Judy that date. Sorry to have missed you do demo's. I am sure you impressed every one there.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-