Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Out And About!!!

Just lately I seem to have spent more time out of Manic Towers than in it. Lots of days out with Miss Doodle including a day down in Weston-super-Mare today.
I tell you what......I am absolutely shattered with running about on the beach chasing one very excited Ruby on her first seaside trip with Aunty DD and myself.....and feeling rather sick after tackling an enormous ice cream sundae at the most fabulous ice cream parlour on the pier.
I will have to post a pic of Ruby with hers when I have sorted them out....it was nearly as big as her......lol!!!
We arrived home at about 8:30pm with a very tired, grubby, sandy, sticky little girl.
Sweet dreams my little princess. I promise we will do it again soon.
As for me...I was a bit grubby myself but a nice cool shower and clean pj's have remedied that and now I need a nice cuppa to end what has been a fabulous day.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-