Pages

Followers

Thursday 5 November 2009

Swirly Snow Ornament Card!!!

This is the card I made on Tuesday before my mojo took a hike.
Stamps are Inkadinkado and I think they are Gemstone Elements. The set has a good assortment of stamps anyway and is very useful for backgrounds. It's not particularly a Christmas set but I think it works OK.
The background swirl is stamped onto gloss card and embossed with white EP. I then watered down some Denim Adirondack ink and swooshed it over with a large paintbrush. I did the same with the stamped elements on the ornament. Layered it up with a punched snowflake and added thread and ribbon. Easy peasy........lol!!!

Tonight I finished one of the cards I started last night and then spent the rest of the night packing up the Christmas stock to go down to the shop tomorrow. I'll still need to make a few more so will get my head down at the weekend and do that.
Still had no mojo when I was at the shop today..........I know........a shop full of stuff and no bloomin' mojo!!! Mind you I did feel a bit under the weather with a niggly headache and my shoulder hurt for some reason. Feel fine now.

Can't wait for DS and DDIL to come home at the weekend. I'm hoping they will either come for a meal when they get back on Saturday or they may come for Sunday lunch.

For now....I am off to snuggle on the sofa for half an hour before bed time.
Ta-ra for now......and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love those Inkadinkado stamp sets. As you say Sheila, this works beautifully. Another wonderful piece of inspiration.

    Have a lovely time celebrating with DS and DDIL this weekend.

    I'm off to see Mickey in Orlando with my two little granddaughters tomorrow. See y'all in 2 weeks!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific card. REally like the colour you have used. I finally got to and made a card with one of the stamps you sent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brilliant blue -- eyecatching card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-