Pages

Followers

Friday 20 November 2009

Back to Normal......ish!!!

This is another of the cards I was making with my Blue Awning papers last weekend. I love it when the paper does pretty much all of the work for you.....lol!!!

Sorry about my short post the other day when I was feeling somewhat less than happy........actually I was like a bag of ferrets. If I had stayed on any longer I would probably have had a bit of a rant and then regretted it the next day. I am still fairly p'd off about a couple of things but am calming down gradually.

I have a couple of new things which I need to take pics of tomorrow. Missed the light today as I was fiddling about with something called an Endless Card.....I could have called it something else.......lol!!! Anyway it ended up in the bin and I shall have another go when I am a bit less stressed.

DD has gone out for the night so I am cooking hubby a nice supper for when he comes in and I think I will take a break tonight and watch a film with him then have a good night's sleep.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. And its so beautiful
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Sheila! What is the sentiment? pc? rub-ons? It is super!

    Hope you have a really lovely weekend Sheila :)

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sheila, simple but stunning.
    Have a good weekend
    Love & Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This paper is yummy Sheila. I always think it's a shame to hide it when it's so gorgeous. Beautiful ! Glad you're only simmering now.. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-