Pages

Followers

Monday 23 November 2009

Bauble For You!!!

Still chugging out the Christmas cards and I shan't half be glad when I'm done. Should really be finished by now but I had a bad patch where I got a bit behind with them. Another week should be enough on them I reckon.
Anyhoo......this one is the Cuttlebug Cut and Emboss bauble. At first I didn't like the embossed panel on it and was cutting plain baubles and dressing them up myself but I like it more now.
The ribbon is very precious stash which I bought two or three years ago and have been saving for just the right project......lol!!! Wish I had bought more at the time because I really love it.

Yesterday I heard the very sad news that a friend had passed away after fighting the return of breast cancer.
Maureen you will be so sadly missed.
Might I ask if you could mention in your prayers tonight Maureen's daughter Emma who has lost both of her parents within a couple of months. I am heartbroken for her.

Thank you.

Appreciate you dropping by tonight.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. How sad that you have lost a dear friend Sheila but how absolutely tragic that a daughter has lost her mum before she has had time to grieve properly for her dad. My thoughts will definitely be with her.

    As for your card, it's absolutely the height of elegance. I've never seen that CB bauble before and I love it. Bet there's none left in the shops by now. I can see why you love the ribbon so much.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to your friend Sheila.

    Your card is beautiful as ever. That ribbon is rather yummy ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card everything goes so well together.

    So sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-