Pages

Followers

Friday 6 November 2009

Not A Snowflake In Sight!!!

Needed a quick break from Christmas so I put together this card using a set of stamps by Inkadinkado and some Costco paper.
The back panel has been matted before embossing with the Cuttlebug music folder and then I ran some silver card through my Dymo machine to print the words birthday and boy.
The brads were patterned so I sanded them and then stamped using StazOn.
Today I am back to the Christmas cards.........bah humbug!!!

Sorry I didn't blog last night but I was feeling pretty grotty all day yesterday and by the time I had got home from work and tidied up my pit of a room.....all I was fit for was bed. Still don't feel fabulous today but hey ho I'll just keep trolling on. DD was going to take me out this afternoon and treat me to a scone and tea at our favourite garden centre but when it came to I just couldn't summon up the energy to get ready and go so we are saving that for Sunday.

I'm at the shop tomorrow and then I have a couple of days off so I need to make heaps more Christmas cards and some everyday cards........oh no......that means heaps of packing too....yuck!!!

Well I had best go and wash the pots before hubby gets home and then I shall treat myself to a soak in the bath for half an hour. After that I have a few cards I want to finish off......no rest for the wicked eh........lol!!!

Thanks for your visit today.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-