Pages

Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Nearly The Last One!!!

Sorreeeeee!!!..........it's the poinsettia again.
I promise there is only one more to go after this one..........lol!!!
The card is so not how it started out. I was aiming to make a square card and right at the last minute I ruined it by smudging the stamped greeting. So I had to chop it down and remount it onto another card blank. Have to say I like this one more than the original.
The poinsettia is stamped again onto gold and green Curious Metallics vellum and then mounted onto circles cut out with Quickutz nesting dies.
The gold patterned vellum has been layered onto cream card and then gold.
I think the ribbon was from Monks Den Crafts but I am not 100% sure as I have had for ages.

Hasn't it been cold today? I love it!!!
Got home from work and changed into my snuggly clothes and......absolute bliss.......my Cooler slippers which I haven't had on since last winter. Crocs just do not have the same 'walking on air' feeling that my Cooler's have.

Managed to make a pathetic one card while I was at work today. It would have been two but the second one I did was so disgusting I ripped it up and chucked it in the bin........lol!!! After that me mojo deserted me so I just gave up and tidied everything away. I have managed a couple since I got home which need finishing off tomorrow so thank goodness my mojo only went on a day trip.

All snuggled up by the heater now so I think I'll see if there's anything I can watch on either of the iplayers as I'm not quite ready to sleep yet.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Sheila, I just love this stamp and I managed to track one down in Aus. You can post as many variations of this as you like - really love this post, but can't get 'curious metallics' here. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheila, like Karen you've made me fall in love with this stamp and ... I don't like Poinsettias, Lol!

    This card is absolutely gorgeous and exceptionally elegant. It's no good I'll have to see if I can find that stamp and those vellums.

    BTW no need to stop posted designs using it. Keep 'em coming I say!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I like this poinsettia ! So you can make as many of them as you like as love the blummin' lot ! Had a little trouble with mojo last night too, must have gone to the same holiday resort as yours ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-