Pages

Followers

Thursday 12 November 2009

No Christmas.......Again!!!


Another couple of cards done with the stamps from the Papermania Chatsworth range. Both really simple as these and the two I posted yesterday are just quick samples to display in the shop.
Paper on the top card is All Around The Block.
Lovely weather today.......lol!!!
It's the start of my weekend and I have just spent a lovely couple of hours up in my room all nice and cosy with the rain battering on the roof.........bliss!!!
Tomorrow I shall be spending the morning being a Domestic Goddess. Hubby is craving a homemade Steak and Kidney pie........gawd I hope he's not pregnant....lol!!!So I am going to cook the meat and let it stand overnight before I make the pie on Saturday. It always tastes so much nicer the next day.
Then it will be the usual tidying up after a week of us all being on different shifts. After that I am freeeeeeeeee......yay and I shall be spending the rest of the weekend crafting and watching X Factor.
Right now I am going to lollop about for a while doing whatever takes me fancy.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-


1 comment:

  1. These images are fab, and I think the black balances the pink beautifully ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-