Pages

Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

All Work.................!!!

............and no play makes Manicstamper a dull blogger.......lol!!!
I have made cards at work today but couldn't bring them home to photograph as there was stuff still drying on them and I didn't want to risk spoiling them. I'll bring them home tomorrow............and guess what..........not a Christmas card to be seen.
Since coming home I have managed to rack up six new year cards but they need something just to finish them off. So I have been busy........just got nothing to show for it at the moment.

Hubby has bought me a new kitchen gadget.......he is soooooo romantic....not.....lol!!!
Anyway he has bought me an Actifry so that he can have chips again........ooh he does make me laugh!!!
We tried it last night and I was quite impressed so can't wait to try other things in it now.........plus it looks dead posh sitting on the counter top......lol!!!

Had a busy day at the shop today besides making cards. For some reason stamps have been a big seller today with quite a few ladies buying them who have never stamped before. Does my heart good to welcome newbies into the fold. I love to see the excitement when someone is trying something they haven't done before.......I am a soft old bat.

I'm a bit shattered tonight so I am going to have a lovely cuppa while I surf the net for a while and then an earlier than usual night as I have to be out early in the morning.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-