Pages

Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Bauble For You.....Two!!!

Another bauble card. Same layout as yesterday's but this time I have used a bauble cut on the Cricut and foil patterned card instead of ribbon.
Yesterday's card was an A5 size and this one is 5x7.

For customers at Monks Den who have been awaiting restocking of Collall Photo Glue..........it's now back in stock and we have boat loads. Plus we have restocked on some Cuttlebug folders and dies and have some new ones in.
We are also very excited as the Quickutz Epic should be arriving tomorrow. My name is on one as DD is buying me one for Christmas.

Well I am off up to my workroom as I have card orders and some tidying to do.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Sheila, you do make the most gorgeous elegant cards. This one is really lovely and I especially love the colour.

    What a lovely generous daughter you have! Lucky You!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I agree with Lesley, your cards are just stunningly elegant. I love how you can make one bauble do all of the work! Very inspirational, thanks for sharing!

    Keryn x

    Sorry to hear of your loss and have been thinking of Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards on your blog! They are all so elegant and professional-looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Sheila,where do you find the time and get your ideas,...i havnt looked for a while been busy but your cards always amaze me
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-