Pages

Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Wonderful Day


Today has been a lovely day. I got lots of stamping done and managed to watch the drama Cold Blood on tv. Boy did it give me the creeps.....not at all sure I shall sleep after that.
Feeling a bit miffed now though as I have just found out that I have to go to work on the bus again in the morning and I hate it.......not the bus itself.....just the wasted time. I need to take my workbox too as I have a class tomorrow and you don't half get some odd looks boarding a bus with a tool box at 7.30am.
Hopefully after April 1st I will never have to go on the bus again. DD has just applied to go on a permanent night shift at her job and it is looking pretty much like she got it. I am so pleased because the shifts she has been doing up until now have left her with very little free time. This week is one of the worse as she does an early shift 6-2 Monday, an all day shift 7-9 Tuesday, off Wednesday, late 1-9 Thursday and Friday and then a fourteen hour shift each day Saturday and Sunday.
The only week she does the same hours all week is on nights.
This new shift pattern will give her a week on and a week off so we are very excited.
Also at the moment she is sharing a car with hubby which isn't ideal so Wednesday she is off to buy herself a small car for everyday use and then she and hubby will swap cars when she takes me off to do my demoing.
Oooooooooh I so love it when things start to go right for a change.
Anyway enough chatting.............here is another card I made today.
This will be a quick and easy card for a workshop for the ladies to do if we finish the main card and have time to fill at the end of the class.
Very simply a watermark background using the Versamark ink pad and a small stamp from the Elusive Images 'Rose Abundance' stamp set.
The main image is also stamped onto brown card with Versamark and then dusted with Perfect Pearls in gold.
The letters are my fabulous Da Vinci alphabet from Hampton Art stamped in Timber Brown StazOn onto gold pearlised card.
Like I say.......very simple but sometimes it is nice to do something like that.
Well I am not really tired right now so I am going to try and organise my card blanks a bit better and see if I need to buy bags and envelopes.
Bye for now
Sheila
-x-


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheilagh - DD doesn't want a peugeot 206 does she??? I have one that I ought to be making more effort to sell really!!! Its a lovely colour - rofl - why else would I have bought it!!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-