Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Beautiful Poinsettia-3!!!

 Can't stop making cards with this poinsettia die as you can see....lol!!!
This one is done in a pearlised cream card.
Heart and swirl are Sizzix Sizzlit dies and the holly leaves are punched and edged with gold pen.
........and one in red.....as it's my favourite colour.

It's been a nice peaceful day today with plenty of time upstairs to get lots of jobs done that have wanted doing for a while.
I'm also pickling onions at the moment ready for Christmas. Tomorrow is red cabbage day and Thursday will be beetroot day if I can get hold of some. Friday I might have a go at making some picalilli.
The Doodle family arrived safely at their holiday destination after getting lost........even with a sat nav. I missed my Doodle Bird the last couple of days.
I've bought a big pile of felt down with me tonight to cut out some Christmas things I want to make from my Tilda books so I shall start on that after the onions are jarred and after being very greedy and finishing Bones yesterday I am back to Law and Order which I shall have on while I am cutting out.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, very elegant.
    This has inspired me to dig our my poinsettia die, which has been way under used since purchase :blush:

    Sounds like you will be very busy over the next few days, all those lovely sounding pickles mmm a nice feast for Christmas

    thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting on my promarker storage tutorial

    Sally :)
    http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sheila. How do you do the sentiments, are they peel offs ?
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,
    I wanted to know who carries the Christmas sentiment you have used on your cards! love it! pray please share! Thank you!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Germaine
    The sentiment is from a Christmas set by Papermania.
    Unfortunately I don't think it's available anymore as it was out a couple or so years ago.
    I think the font it's done in is called Scriptina so maybe you could do something similar on your computer and print it out.
    Thanks for your enquiry.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-