Pages

Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Back From Bath!!!

Another weekend gone by in a flash.
Went away on Friday with the Doodle family to babysit Ruby while her mummy and daddy went to a friends wedding. The wedding was in Bath but we stayed at Chippenham. I have to say that I would love to go back there. Such a nice place with some lovely shops.
On the way back yesterday we stopped for a walk round Bath. Wasn't so keen.....it was a bit too big for me....but at least I can say that I've been.
Back to the daily routine now but I don't think there will be much in the way of crafting until later in the week although I do have to pack some cards for the shop tonight.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-