Pages

Followers

Monday 14 November 2011

Vintage Holly Girl!!!


Using up some old, old paper from HOTP today that I have had for years. 
The image was from HERE  .........Thank you Chris.
Eyelet circle is Spellbinders.
Plain circle and tag are Quickutz.
Stamps on the tag are....Viva-holly flourish and Kars-greeting.
The flourish has been stamped in Versamark and brushed with gold mica powder.
I threaded the ribbon through a gold buckle to embellish the tag and added red nailheads.

Well I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps today. This cold I caught from Ruby is an absolute stinker and as if that wasn't enough I have had to go for blood tests and a flu jab today and the arm I got the flu jab in is very sore.......miserable old goat aren't I?.......lol!!!
Anyway I found enough energy to put a pan of stew on for tea tomorrow and wash the pots up so I'm going to look for something cheerful to watch on the computer and snuggle up with a nice cold drink to soothe my throat.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sheila, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-