Pages

Followers

Sunday 13 November 2011

It's A Card......At Last!!!


Nothing spectacular. Just stamping, colouring with Promarkers and a bit of glittering but I just needed half an hour doing something for me. It will be the last bit of quality time I get upstairs for a couple of weeks what with appointments and the weekend away with The Doodles.
Stamp is PSX
Paper is Basic Grey

DD and I have been doing quite a bit of shopping for the 'C' season. There will be nine of us for lunch and tea on Christmas day and I intend to be super organised about it all so that I can actually spend time with our guests and not in the kitchen.

An update on Smudge......he has his last appointment with the vet next Friday.....yay!!! Oh you should see his leg it's amazing. The nurse parades him round to everyone when he goes on a Friday for his check up as she is astounded by his recovery.

Miss Doodle has very kindly shared her current cold germs with me so I am off to snuggle in front of the computer and watch some more Law and Order.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x- 

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Sheila, I am just making cards with that self same stamp, think I have used it every Christmas for about 10 years and I still love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-