Pages

Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

Oh Deer-3!!!


I seem to be doing a lot of deer cards this year and I rather like this deer image by Inkadinkado with this Basic Grey paper.

Today I am cooking an early lunch and then I am off upstairs to have a play with my Tim Holtz Alterations snowman die which arrived yesterday. I ordered it from Country View Crafts at 2:30pm on Friday and it was here by 10:30am yesterday. What fabulous service..........along with great prices and free postage. I shall definitely be ordering from them again.

It's a bit cooler here today which I am thankful for. It means I can wear the new slippers DD bought for me without feeling like my feet are going to burst open.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x- 

2 comments:

  1. Great card Sheila. I've used CVC before and can highly recommend them also. Weather still hot with us (South Wales). Glad to hear Smudge is getting better.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya I have been Blog crossing & your projects caught my eye.
    I Was wondering if you would be interested in applying for our Crafty Blog DT...We do not sale anything, we just share crafty creations on our blog for inspiration to other crafters, You can post something you have made for previous blogs & we only ask you post a article twice a month (could be one creative(your work), one inspirational(ie another blog or other persons work)
    If you are interested please contact Debbie for more details ... rainbow_poppy@hotmail.com
    Our blog is http://itsacreativeworld.typepad.com/its_a_creative_world/
    thankyou either way xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-