Pages

Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

Beautiful Poinsettia-2!!!


I have a box full of these poinsettias ready for use so here is card number two.
The background is Basic Grey cut with the Vintage Cabinet Card Alterations die and edged with gold pen.
Circle is printed from a PC Crafter Hugware collection.
I haven't the foggiest idea where the greeting is from. I found a few of them in a box of Christmas bits.
I've also added some punched ferny bits. The poinsettia leaves were a bit OTT on this card.
Corners are punched with an EK Success punch which I have had for a long time so not sure if they still do this one.

Well....DDIL's presents are sorted and DD and I have our costumes ready for tomorrow. I'm a witch.......no costume or make up really necessary really.....lol!!! DD is the Grim Reaper. Honestly we were so excited shopping for the stuff......you wouldn't think we were grown ups. It was amazing what we picked up from the pound shops.
I am just about to start on the birthday cake which is huge and I've pinched an idea out of the Asda seasonal brochure to make my life easier.
Best go and crank up the oven then.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Sheila ! Love the Vintage Cabinet die, may need to get that one ! Hope you have a great time at your party, sounds like it's going to be lots of fun ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-