Pages

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

A Day In The Workroom!!!

Had a fabulous day upstairs today......yes a whole day. It has been somewhat frantic as I have been finishing Christmas stock for the shop and DDIL's office then tomorrow it needs packing and sorting before delivery on Monday. Once I have done that I need to make up a couple more samples for the wedding stationery I have been commisioned to do and once the final choice is made it will be all sytems go to get that done by the end of the month and there's a stack of orders for birthday cards to do. So I am being kept pretty busy.
I'll try and get some pics of stuff I've done tomorrow too as I missed the light today.

Smudge is doing very well. The vet was so pleased with his progress when he went for his appointment yesterday and I think rather surprised at the level of care he is getting. Why wouldn't we look after him though......we love him.
Mr Manic has been given some information which may lead to the man whose dogs were responsible for the attack. The police were unable to find him from the partial number plate he got at the time so hopefully this might lead somewhere.

Well I am off to prepare the veg for tomorrows lunch while I watch Law and Order.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-