Pages

Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

Christmas House!!!

 At last.......a card.
I put the finishing touches to a stack of these today before starting on my mammoth packing session.
Door-Crosscuts
Wreath-Quickutz
Tree-Sizzix (old die trimmed down)
Pot-Sizzix
Snow Mound-Sizzix
Sign is made with a Cuttlebug rectangle and hand cut strip.
 Is this the life or what?
Smudge enjoying an afternoon nap and wearing one of his dads socks over his dressings to try and stop him nibbling......it's working very well.

I'm a bit achey after twelve hours upstairs so I've had a nice hot bath and am now going to relax with an episode or two of L&O before bed.
Miss doodle will be here bright and early so maybe I'd best just watch one.....lol!!!

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Aww Sheila, I’m so pleased to hear that Smudge is making good progress and judging by the photo of him ‘relaxing’ on your bed it doesn’t seem to be worry him too much.

    I didn’t realise that you didn’t know who was responsible for the incident, I just presumed that because your OH was there it was all being dealt with. I really do hope that the new information that you’ve found will lead the guy and that he’s made to pay for all the stress and suffering he’s caused because of his lack of control over his dog.

    Hope your bath did the trick on your back and that you’re not aching after such a long crafting session….the cards look great though!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-