Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

I am Still Crafting!!!

Honestly I am.....lol!!!
I've finished the wedding stationery and got a couple of orders done. Still have a few to finish but today DD and I decided to make a few spiders homeless and have had a good old mucking out session in the lounge and kitchen. Unfortunately that made me want to go up and sort my pig sty of a workroom out as I have been feeling a little cramped up there. Just a few things to get back into place and then a tidy of the desk and I shan't know what to do in all the space I've made.
Miss Doodle will be here tomorrow and we are planning a long walk if it's a nice day as I feel in need of a good dose of fresh air.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-