Pages

Followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Times Nouveau!!!


Today I am posting a couple of cards made with papers and elements from the Times Nouveau collection by Graphic 45.
All I've added is a few flowers, some brads and some ribbon for some quick and easy cards.
I am really making an effort now to use up a lot of my paper stash as I want to get back to stamping in a big way.
This morning I have been baking........Chocolate Orange Cupcakes and Victoria Sponge. Ruby Doodle is bringing her mummy over to celebrate her first Mother's Day later this afternoon so we are looking forward to that.
Quite a productive morning as I have not only posted here but also on my other blog HERE
Now I am off upstairs as hubby is cooking dinner.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. You're providing me with some lovely inspiration for using my new Graphic 45 papers. Thanks a bundle!

    Enjoy your cuddles this afternoon.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-