Pages

Followers

Friday 19 March 2010

Fab Afternoon!!!

For a winter bod I have thoroughly enjoyed the sight of the beautiful sunshine today......albeit from inside my workroom.
At the moment I have a hankering for neat and tidy so I have been turfing out again and getting rid of all that stuff you keep that you just know will be useful one day but somehow it never gets used. The recycling bin is bursting at the seams and the car boot boxes are filling up ready for me to be brave enough to venture out early on a Sunday morning when the weather warms up a bit more.

Ever the romantic.......hubby came home from town with a present for me......a Bundt tin. What the heck is a Bundt? Research needed I think.....lol!!! Oh and I forgot to mention new oven gloves. Obviously I am so not the type of girl to inspire a man to shop for jewels or other such romantic stuff......oh no........pressies from my DH always follow a theme with the end result being something to fill his tummy. Oh well........good job I'm not really into jewellery isn't it?

At the moment I am sitting here with my head covered in chemical goo which will hopefully cover up my grey bits and make me look a bit more respectable.....lol!!!
While that is doing it's job I am planning the Thank You cards I am making for DDIL. They were supposed to be getting done today but I got sidetracked as usual.

Ooooh hey up.......it's rinsing time.....best go.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. What a busy week youve had Sheila! Its been lovely seeing your super photo of your little Ruby, what a cutie she is!
    Gorgeous cards too, that Graphics 45 is really edgy, I love it. Its so lovely to see something other than the same old same old!
    You always inspire!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will look bundtiful with your new color,lol!
    That DH of yours need some talking from my DH,he knows better than to get me something for the house or his belly,lol!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound as if you are back to your 'old' self, Sheila, what with the new hair colour, a new woman is about to emerge!!! Maybe a domestic goddess with the oven gloves & Bundt tin!!!!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-