Pages

Followers

Tuesday 2 March 2010

More For Men!!!


A couple more cards made with the magazine freebies.


We've had a busy day at the shop today with a class morning and afternoon.
When I got there this morning I was in seventh heaven as we had had a delivery of Artemio stamps and they are yummy. Can't wait to get my inky mitts on them....lol!!!
There was also a delivery of very nice card and paper from Payper Box so we are getting nicely stocked up again now.

I'm looking forward to Saturday this week as DD is taking me out for an early Mother's Day treat as she will be at work on the day. We are off to Crab Apple Crafts at Lady Heyes in Cheshire then across country to our favourite pub for lunch and onto Trentham Gardens to finish the day off. We may call in at Dagfields and Bridgemere for half an hour as well.
My favourite kind of day.

Well I am off now to watch Hairy Bikers on I Player as I was busy when it was on tv.
I would say that I am going to have a nice cuppa but as I no longer have sugar in my drinks I am dropping the nice. Not sure I will ever get used to sugarless tea although coffee is not too bad.

Toodle-oo
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-