Pages

Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Still Around!!!

I am still knocking about but I have been quite busy the last few days. There are a few projects that need finishing off and photographing when I have a minute.
Because I have totally changed the whole family's diet I am coming in and doing the cooking most nights myself now which is making me later getting upstairs which in turn means I don't get so much done in the way of crafting. Roll on summer when DH can just throw a salad together.

Had a wonderful Mother's Day with DDIL, DS & Ruby Doodle. Got my first card with Grandma on it and that made me feel about 100.........lol!!! We spoiled DDIL with it being her first M's Day and she loved it.

Well that's about it for now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-