Pages

Followers

Saturday 27 March 2010

Inky Saturday!!!

Very happy bunny as I have have managed to get some inky time upstairs today and have actually finished a project which you can see HERE
No baking today as I made forty cupcakes yesterday so that DD could take some to work with her for her workmates. I have however made a very naughty steak and kidney pie for tea but I'll be good and only have a small piece with loads of vegetables.
After that I shall shoot upstairs for some more inky antics while I have my stuff out.
Won't see Ruby Doodle this weekend as she is down south visiting her other grandma and grandad and hosting her very own baby shower for all her mummy's friends who haven't seen her yet.
Right I'll go and feed the famished hordes..........lol!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-