Pages

Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Super Quick Cards!!!

Just got in from work and have had tea so i thought I'd do a quick post before I go up and start work again.
These are some of the anniversary cards I was making at the weekend. I thought they looked quite nice in the soft ice creamy colours.
I think the Victoria Cuttlebug folder is going to be worn out soon as I am using it so much.

Got lots of inserting and packing to do tonight........oh joy!!! After that I am going to be having a go at an Easel Card and a Side Step card.....if I haven't bored myself to sleep doing the packing......lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by today.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. These look lovely in the pastel colours. Can't wait to see your easel and side step cards ! sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely Sheila, as you say quick and easy but very classy. xxx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Sheila and would make an ideal 'standby' card for any occasion I think.

    Can't wait to see what a side step card is!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple elegance Sheila! Cant wait for the rest!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty. An easel card sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they're lovely - wonderful inspiration to get a few minutes in before the rest of the world needs me!
    Helen
    Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and entering my blog candy :)
    These cards are beautiful, I love the soft colours you have used.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, and the embossing is very pretty and elegant :)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-