Pages

Followers

Friday 23 October 2009

Black & Gold Christmas

I feel like I have been making Christmas cards forever and yet still don't seem to have that many done for the local shop.
Anyhoo.......this is one of a batch of five I made to use up the gold bubble things. Haven't a clue where I had them from....sorry.
Black ones are Paper Cellar......from their 99p stand.
Card has been embossed using the Victoria folder.......now there's a surprise.......lol!!!
Ribbon is black velvet from Dovecraft and the sentiment I think is Habico but not 100% sure on that one.

I must be mad after her little faux pas the other night but I am off to eat tea cooked by DD again. How wrong can you go grilling bacon? Watch this space........lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. This is a classy one Sheila. Love it.

    Er, you can go wrong grilling bacon. Been there many times my self as we like ours quite well done but I very often go too far and end up the 'crisps' that you have to pick up with your fingers, Lol!

    Hope you let us know the outcome.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real class act Sheila. Those 'blobs' are fab ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the bacon was good. That is a wonderful card. Love how you created the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy card! Just dotn touch any dessert and you'll be alright! lol
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila

    Great Christmas card. Love it.

    (You clearly have never grilled bacon and set fire to it! LOL!!!)

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-