Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 October 2009

Favourite Santa!!!

This has to be my most favourite Santa image of all time. Isn't he gorgeous?
He was a free image from Karen at Graphics Fairy.
Paper is Basic Grey.
Swirl frame fragment is Sizzix.
Metal charm is Papermania (not sure if they do these now).

Manged to have a pretty peaceful morning. My tummy is now full of hubby's fabulous roast beef which should hopefully sustain me through another packing session....lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Your santa is rather gorgeous, the Basic Grey papers really compliment him. I'm just waiting for my tea so feeling very hungry ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh he looks a proper St. Nick doesn't he?

    Love the papers too!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Saint Nicholas does look fab, very nostalgic card Sheila!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-