Pages

Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Cuttlebug Christmas!!!

I don't very often make C6 cards these days but I have loads of blanks which need something doing with instead of them just sitting in a drawer. So with that in mind I have set to and am designing some quick and easy ones......they have to be quick and easy as I have 500 plus blanks to get through.........lol!!!
I really love this Victoria folder for Christmas cards and am quite smitten with the bird embossing folder from a Cut and Emboss set........don't like the die quite so much but never mind I thought it was a good idea at the time.....as you do.

Nearly finished my Noel word book that I am making at the shop and I have to say that for a first attempt it ain't bad. I can't see me doing another one but I had to try it to find that out. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow morning and then get on to some badly needed cards for workshops. Luckily DD will be coming to spend the day with me so I should get plenty done.

Just waiting for hubby to come home and then I am back upstairs to pack a bag with stuff I might need tomorrow. He needs a bit of mollycoddling with a hot drink and stuff tonight as he has a cold.........and you know what they are like when they have a cold.........lol!!!

Thanks for your visit today.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila, you definitely take cardmaking to the top level. This is so classy and I have all the components to make it so why haven't I come up with anything like that, Lol!

    Well, for a start I haven't made a single Christmas card yet so I'd best get a move on.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cards is stunning...such wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-