Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 May 2009

One Day Weekend!!!

Sorry that posts are still few and far between but it's been a busy old week again.
I've done six classes at the shop in the last week and just have today off before I do another four days. So today I have been catching up on laundry and house jobs with just a couple of hours to spend in my room in between jobs. The time was spent cutting mats and layers for future cards which cleared out my drawer of gold offcuts and I have half cleared the cream offcuts drawer.......just ten and a half drawers to go...lol!!!
Now I have to iron, make sandwiches and pack my bag for tomorrow.

The good news is that Deb will be in all week......hopefully.....and I may get three days off next weekend which will be fab as DD is now on three weeks holiday. We may finish that decorating yet.

Back to the grindstone.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to hear that Deb's will be back in the shop, she must be feeling a little better following her operation, might even get chance to pop in and say hello
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-