Pages

Followers

Monday 18 May 2009

Midnight Forest!!!

Tonight's card is one I have made for a class tomorrow using inks, Glimmer Mists and a Dreamweaver stencil. The ink isn't even dry on it yet.....lol!!!
To be honest stencilling is not really my thing........or it wasn't until I saw this gorgeous fella in the order that arrived at the shop on Saturday. This and another two dropped into my hand along with the 200 sheet pack of Clare Curd's papers and maybe a couple of other things too......lol!!!

Have to go and sort out all the stuff I need to take tomorrow and then I am off to play or tidy......can't decide which.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dear, you're making me feel guilty now Sheila. I bought this stencil at the NEC back in March and haven't had it out of it's packet yet. How naughty is that?

    I love the way you've used it and the colours are wonderful.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that - gorgeous stencil (have seen it done before with paste, but like what you've done) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your sample for your workshop with Glimmer Mists.
    Also to hear there are new goodies in the shop. Will pop in on Thursday along with Judy, so please don't buy it all LOL
    Hugs
    Christine

    Ooooops, almost forget to say, the card is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is soo effective the colours really pop

    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-