Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 May 2009

Manic On Wheels!!!

Well I shan't be treading on any plugs again in a hurry........lol!!!
Oooooh my word it don't half hurt.
I have spent the last couple of days tidying up in my room by scooting myself about on my wheeled office chair so my left leg is aching like bahoogery too.
I am so scared....thanks to Grey's Anatomy.......of it getting infected that I am slowly pickling myself in Dettol.
Not made any cards but my desk is nearly clear and I fully intend to make some tomorrow as I have been inspired by my tidying today....coming across things I had forgotten I had.
Hope your all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh, I bet that hurt, Sheila, I scooted around on an office chair too when I had a foot op. but that didn't even hurt! Poor you, do get up & about soon, and enjoy the pampering from the family!!!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-