Pages

Followers

Monday 4 May 2009

A Little Something!!!

A card I have put together for a class tomorrow using the Metal Magic EP by Debbi Moore.
The stamp is Penny Black and the scalloped border is a Martha Stewart punch.
Flowers have been finished with black Stickles.
Using three layers of the powder I feel is a bit wasteful so I have used two layers of clear UTEE topped with a layer of silver Metal Magic. It looks no different to me. Not sure yet if it would affect the punching and cutting which you can do with this EP but you can be sure I will be trying that out.

I am absolutely bloomin' crackered so I'm off for an early bath and probably an early night once my stuff is packed for morning. I have a new book on the go.....a James Herbert......and so far it's pretty good if a tad scary........so I shall have a good soak in my Sanctuary bubbles and scare myself silly with it.
Thanks for your visit which is especially appreciated as there are not many posts at the moment.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely smashing card. I would love to be able to take a class to learn how to make something like that!! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth waiting for Sheila! This is gorgeous. Love that pretty border punch too.

    I want to do some more classes with you but have a busy May so might have to wait till next month. Boo Hoo!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunningly gorgeous.. beautiful colour scheme i love it... enjoy your sanctuary soak.. arent those products just lush, my hubby bought me a huge boxset of it for xmas and i love it.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just a Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila girl, this card is AWESOME!!! I sure wish I lived closer and could take your classes! Ever thought about coming to Canada??? lol....Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I have been so busy, but things are settling down as I get back into a routine, so I hope to be back to posting more often! Well, I am off to look at more of your cards....wiping the drool of my chin...lol
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is so wonderfully done...it looks so elegant and fun and just darn nice...love this card...great job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another gorgeous card Sheila. I really do miss being able to get to your workshops, so I'll just have to make do with your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Sheila, I hope this card is something you will repeat in a class. Will have to call or ring to see if possible along with Judy.
    Hugs
    Christine
    PS Are Martha Stewart Punches in the shop as well as the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheila
    Thanks for 2 great classes today. I love this card and the technique so will definitely be trying it out at some point.
    See you again Thursday.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-