Pages

Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Not One But Two!!!


I've been pretty productive with my cardmaking over the last couple of days. Managed to get both of these done at the shop today as DD was with me and looked after the customers while I got on with making up samples.
The top card is an 8x8 which is a new size for me. I ever quite fancied them until I saw a beautiful card my mate Gert sent to Deb as a get well card. Now I love them and have a stash of cards and envelopes to work on.
This card uses the Hollywood themed collection from Crafting with Stephanie which arrived at the shop last week. We have both the stamps and the CD's.
Paper is Basic Grey and the record is made with various Sizzix circles.


The second card uses Core'dinations cardstock for the stamping and hand drawn black and white borders.
Just a quick and easy one.

I think I am running on auto pilot at the moment and am sooooo ready for my weekend off. I may sleep for the whole weekend......lol!!!

Off for a quick bath instead of my usual soak and then I have to do some work for tomorrow's class before I can go to bed.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Glad you managed to get some cards done today (well, it's yesterday now!) and they are super - love the use of the core'dinations in the second one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you managed to finish these cards Sheila, I can say to all your followers, they are nicer in 'real life'
    Lovely to see you and DD yesterday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-