Pages

Followers

Friday 29 May 2009

Here We Come A Wassailing!!!

Well it's that time of year again...............when I start to put together projects for classes. So I thought I would give you a sneak peak at one of the things I have made using the Basic Grey Wassail papers and Core'dinations cardstock along with an Inkadinkado stamp set.
This is a tall gift bag which you could fill with sweets or bath treats.
Because I have adhered a large snowflake to the back of the tag I have fixed the tag as decoration and would add another tag for writing on.

My foot is still very sore and I am having difficulty finding shoes that are comfortable to wear all day. Most of the time I am hobbling about with just a sock covering my dressing. Today though I have left off the dressing and am just wearing two socks in the hope that the wound will start to dry out and harden off. I am trying to walk normally but it's making me feel a bit sick putting pressure on it so one minute I am walking on my toes and the next trying to keep my foot flat......I must look a right sight.

I can't seem to settle down to much today so I am just pottering about and doing what I feel like as I feel like it. I really hate those kind of days but I think it has something to do with mid life moments.......you know what I mean. My head feels like it's full of fluff.

Well I'll go and carry on pottering.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the 'head full of fluff' Sheila. Mine seems to be in that state permanently.

    I'm sorry to hear your foot is still so painful too. You must be quite fed up with it now.

    I do love the gift bag though but you've made me remember my promise to make at least 2 Christmas cards every month. So far, I've made 1 since last Christmas!!!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-