Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Windy Wednesday!!!

Crikey...it's wild out there today.....not the 'oooh I can dry me washing on the line' kind of windy but 'mmm...I don't fancy fetching me washing back from Ashbourne' kind of windy.
There is stuff flying about everywhere.....quite scary.
I won't be going out in it as I have a few things to finish from yesterday. I was going great guns until about 3pm when I started with a migraine. The whizzy thing going round in my eye was so bad that I had to lie down before I fell down as I could hardly see.
The headache is still hanging about but I can cope with that.

I need to make the chicken pie for Andy and Doodle. DD and I are having a salad so I'll get those plated up and covered in the fridge ready to go. Wednesday is always a bit frantic when Ruby comes as I like to make sure I have time to sit with her seeing as how she is only here for a couple of hours. Can't wait until our next sleepover date at the end of the month.

My sewing/dining room is just about set up again and there are some stirrings in the mojo department. I'm going to find a couple of small projects to get me started again before I wade into quilting and I am quite excited.

Okay............on with the day.
Have a fab one 😁
Sheila-x-

14 comments:

  1. Blowing a hooley here and the temperature is dropping with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temperature dropping here too Dawn. Even with the wind it's been quite pleasant with the sunshine...not so much now though-x-

      Delete
  2. It is very bright sun here but the wind is fierce, a few waste bins have blown over and a few bags of plastic waste have escaped. I have had my whirlygig line taken down, I didn't fancy trekking to the town to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We now have about four fence panels lying flat on the ground and I am a little worried about the dead apricot tree. We may have to take it down this year-x-

      Delete
  3. The wind is wild here as well, but the washing is out and drying so that is a bonus xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's calmed a little here now but it is bloomin' cold-x-

      Delete
  4. Blowing a gale here, getting colder too. Hope your headache has lifted so you can thoroughly enjoy your Ruby time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cold here tonight Cheryl but had a lovely cuddle with Ruby to warm me up-x-

      Delete
  5. It is blowing a gale here too and the temperatures are starting to drop. Hope you have a wonderful time with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a lovely time with Ruby as always MM and then had half an hour with her and Marlowe when we dropped her off at home. Absolute bliss-x-

      Delete
  6. Maybe the wind started the migraine...hoping it's all gone now. If you find your mojo maybe it's hiding out with mine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still hanging about Jackie. I shall be glad to get in bed with my hot water bottle.
      If I see your mojo I will send it home-x-

      Delete
  7. Hope the migraine has eased off. Chocolate used to trigger the most horrendous headaches in my teens but they seemed to wear off the older I got - they obviously knew they were fighting a losing battle because I carried on eating it regardless!

    Very windy here today as well, but I still pegged out. Doubled up on the pegs though just in case. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still here Suzanne.
      I've had migraines since I was about ten years old. I don't have them as often now as I used to. Mine are usually triggered by perfumes/strong smells but I don't know what set me off yesterday as I wasn't using anything.
      I would have put the washing out if it hadn't been my handmade sofa quilts....couldn't bear to lose them-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-