Pages

Followers

Friday 27 January 2017

Baby....It's Cold Outside.......!!!

........and it's not much warmer inside at the moment either.
I am waiting for Andy to chop some sticks so that I can light the fire.
It's very pretty out though as we have had a heavy frost and everywhere is white.

Most of today will be spent tidying up and getting the house clean and cosy ready for Ruby coming after school. She will want to be straight out of her uniform and into her jammies so I will have a pair warming on the radiator for her to change into.
No cooking as we are having Chinese tonight. 
This year is the year of the Rooster. I was born in the year of the Rooster so it is my Chinese birthday. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it....lol.

I could really do with a couple of hours out in the fresh air so tomorrow we may take Ruby to the adventure playground at Sudbury Hall.......along with a blanket for one of the benches, a flask of tomato soup and a flask of tea. I think she will like that before she goes off to the cinema with Aunty DD to see Sing.

I am so looking forward to the weekend.
Are you doing anything exciting?
Sheila-x-

 

6 comments:

  1. I was born in the year of the monkey - go on, laugh!
    Boy, it's cold here, too. Just been out to the garden where there is a clock/outdoor thermometer, and it's 5C. That's cold in Torbay!
    Margaret P
    www.margaretpowling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not laughing Margaret....my daughter is a monkey too-x-

      Delete
  2. I am a rabbit, must be Angorra. It is bitterly cold here but has been bright and sunny all day. I have been out walking twice and Ben shows no inclination to go again so I will be staying in the corner of the sofa knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright and sunny ere today now after rain all night.
      The corner of the sofa sounds pretty good to me but no chance of that with Miss Doodle in the house....lol-x-

      Delete
  3. I am a pig! And I fit all of the characteristics perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-