Pages

Followers

Thursday 19 November 2015

Snow Angels!!!

 Another version of the snowmen in buckets......snow angels.
I had a bag of the tiny twig wreaths and a bunch of cream stamens. My darling DD kindly coloured the stamens red for me and they became the berries on the halos.
The wings are made from a roll of net that I got from The Range last year. I think I like these better than the snowmen in hats.
Ruby has bagged the one in the cream bucket.
We all really enjoyed last our tea last night. Usually I would serve the meatballs with pasta but wanted to do something different. The Garlic and Parmesan Roast Potatoes and sauteed green beans were perfect. I have to say that green beans are not my most favourite thing in the world but sauteed instead of steamed they could very well feature on the menu more often. They were gorgeous.

Rather late getting up this morning as I stayed up to watch a film I had seen in the tv listings that looked worth a watch. It was a rather harrowing account of children in care in the 1950's and 1960's who were sent to Australia having been told their parents were dead but told the story of a social worker who became aware of their story in the 1980's and fought to reunite them with their families or at least find out where they came from. It was well worth staying up for.

Just need to catch up on a few housey jobs this morning and then I must finish off the rest of the handmade Christmas decorations as our tree will be going up next weekend.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-